We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Onpage & Offpage SEO activities & tools
- Excellent knowledge of content optimization, meta tags etc to boost rankings.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and
related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPS.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trend
in SEO industry.
- Expert Knowledge of on-page, off-page optimization, White Hat and
Black Hat SEO optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and handle clients.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Good in SEO, SMO work, and Promotional Activities.
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best
practices to handle Google updates.
- Review & Analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in the organic
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues.
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully,
including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS
feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting
on social networks.
Job Position: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Salary: 7 to 8 LPA